Here are some of the many benefits my clients have reported from our work together (Please note, these results are commonly experienced, but every client is different and no outcome can be guaranteed):
- To have a safe place to explore your innermost thoughts, feelings and experiences. To be listened to, respected, and honored by someone who genuinely cares about you and your well-being.
- To have greater insight into your thought processes and how your life experiences (particularly early ones and traumatic ones) have shaped the way you perceive and deal with the world, and how they may be contributing to problems you are currently experiencing.
- To learn specific ways to change these core beliefs about yourself and the world, thus finding new perspectives and solutions to your problems. You can break the old patterns and blocks that are keeping you stuck and preventing you from creating the life you desire!
- To actually experience the energetic shifts during our sessions, so that you will most often leave a session feeling better than you did when you started.
- To release emotional pain, which may alleviate your physical pain and tension as well. Mystery pains and aches often dissolve as a result of the work.
- A reduction in the stress response, and an increase in relaxation with a sense of safety and well-being. Most of my clients feel more calm and peaceful and less emotionally reactive to stressful situations than in the past.
- To develop more presence, focus, and awareness of internal states. To connect with your intuition and learn to trust yourself and your knowing.
- To receive practical tools you can take with you to help you deal with stress and anxiety on your own.
- A sense of empowerment and increased self-confidence, as you realize that you are not powerless over your experiences and that you have choices to handle things differently and in new ways.
- An increase in hope, optimism, and self-esteem as you discover that you have many strengths that you perhaps didn't acknowledge previously.
- An increased ability to have compassion and understanding for yourself, perhaps even be able to judge yourself less harshly and forgive yourself for things you feel you've done wrong.
- To learn to communicate more effectively with others, increase intimacy, and experience healthy improvements in your relationships.
- To become aware of what you truly desire and how to move beyond perceived limitations, thus developing your ability to actualize your dreams into reality.
- A greater ability to connect with your natural talents, creativity and what most excites you, improving your performance in work, sports or other areas.
- To feel more vibrant and alive, opening up to new, “peak” life experiences.
- Over time, an overall increase in your satisfaction with yourself and your life.
The practice of Adriana Popescu, Ph.D. is HIPAA compliant. Learn about about your legal rights and Dr. Popescu’s responsibilities in the attached PDF.
Due to the experimental nature of Energy Psychology approaches, and because they are a relatively new healing approach and the extent of their effectiveness as well as their risks and benefits are not fully researched, you agree to assume and accept full responsibility for any and all risks associated with viewing this website. Any stories or testimonials presented on this website do not constitute a warranty, guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual using EP for any particular issue. While all materials and links to other resources are posted in good faith, the accuracy, validity, effectiveness, completeness, or usefulness of any information herein, as with any publication, cannot be guaranteed.