I also offer consulting services for addiction/mental health agencies and practitioners. I’ve been working in this field for over 20 years, in a variety of settings from inpatient hospitals, residential treatment centers, group homes, intensive outpatient and outpatient treatment programs, both at for-profit and nonprofit agencies.
I’ve held leadership positions including Program Director and Clinical Director and have extensive experience in all aspects of program management, including direct service provision, program development, staff development and team building, compliance, quality improvement, strategic planning, goal setting, marketing and outreach efforts.
I’ve had great success in increasing staff and client retention, improving stakeholder satisfaction, meeting and exceeding program goals, and significantly improving client treatment outcomes.
Services that I provide:
- Executive/leadership coaching
- Program development, including creation of specific evidence-based programming, workbooks, and collateral services
- Team building, goal setting, conflict resolution
- Strategies to improve staff morale, creating healthier work environments and increasing employee and stakeholder satisfaction
- Pragmatic tools to overcome professional obstacles, remove limitations, empower staff and clients, and improve capacity to perform at optimal levels
- Clinical supervision and consultation for both licensed and unlicensed staff
In-service trainings I have provided for staff include:
- Co-Occurring Disorders treatment
- Working with the Seriously Mentally Ill
- Trauma-specific treatment
- Motivational Interviewing
- Law and Ethics
- Risk Management
- Dealing with Difficult Clients
- Anger Management
- Crisis Intervention
- Effective Documentation
- Compliance with Third-Party Payors
- Innovative Approaches to Client and Self-Care, and much more…
For more information, please call or email me for a free consultation.