The legal entity collecting data is:
Adriana Popescu, Ph.D.
2252 Fillmore Street, San Francisco, CA 94123
WHY DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA?
In addition, outsourcing work on specialist tasks within IT and accounting, for example, sometimes requires us to grant consultants access to your data whenever and wherever this is required to fulfill our legal obligations towards official authorities or to develop and improve our services.In addition (1) Access Consciousness, LLC, 406 Present Street, Stafford, TX 77477, United States of America, (2) Access Consciousness International Limited, 6 Greenview, Riverway, South Douglas Rd., Cork T12 DCR 4, Ireland, and (3) Access Seminars Australia PTY LTD, 55 Lorikeet Drive, Peregian Beach, QLD 4573, Australia, all three parties to be referred to as “Access Consciousness” or the “Companies”, have access to your basic data (full name, e-mail address, mailing address, country and phone number) when you register for one of our Access Consciousness classes through our general website or through www.accessconsciousness.com This applies to live (in-person) classes, telecalls and online courses, as well as classes offered live via audio and live-streamed classes.Please note: Access Consciousness gains access only to your basic data when you sign up for one of the Access Consciousness classes or calls that Dr. Adriana Popescu offers. Access Consciousness does not have access to your tax or VAT number.
HOW LONG IS THE DATA STORED?
– We have a relationship with you as a customer, client or interested party
– We are legally obliged to for tax purposes
– Until you unsubscribe or ask me to delete your information
– Manage your e-mail or paid subscription
– Correct any and all information I have stored
– Request details of the data I have stored regarding you
– Request deletion or limitation of your stored data.If you would like to update, change or amend your data, please let us know by contacting us at this e-mail address: email@example.com.
In general, information is stored in cloud services and on computers in the country of our residence, the United States of America, the European Union and Australia.
The stored data can only be accessed through security-protected entry points by users with permission to access the information.