In this episode, we’re discussing Energy Psychology, a powerful and holistic approach to treating various mental health conditions. Energy Psychology sees the mind-body-spirit as inextricably connected and uses a variety of modalities including psychotherapy, coaching, integrative medicine and other healing practices to help clear limiting energetic patterns and improve human functioning.
IDEAS THAT WE WILL EXPLORE
- What does it mean to look at health in a holistic way?
- Self sabotage: How can our subconscious beliefs block us from receiving what we truly want?
- What is NET (Neuromuscular Testing) and how can a weak muscle test reveal unresolved issues or trauma?
- How does judgement create suffering?
- How can false core beliefs that we formed as children limit our potential as adults?
- Your ability to create life change begins with your willingness to change
- Practical tools that we can use to create positive change, such as mantras & visualizations
- How asking questions expands energy and creates infinite possibilities
- What is Access Consciousness and how does it work?